To enter swap event information, click on the Member Tab. The Events Tabs are at the bottom of the Member Tab. Enter swap event (for example, a baby sitting event) information using the "+" sign button on the upper right side of the Events tabs section. A dialog box will appear. For example, select the name of the Sitter (receives points), the Sittee (used points), event date, number of points and notes. Click OK.
• Total Points: Summarizes point totals for all events.
• Swap Points +: To check for events when a member earned points (such as babysat), click on the "Swap Points +" tab.
• Swap Points -: To check events when a member used points (such as used a sitter), click on "Swap Points -" tab.
• Other Points +: To check for events when a member earned other points (such as coordinator points), click on the "Other Points +" tab.
• Other Points -: To check events when a member used points (such as contributed to the coordinator), click on "Other Points -" tab.
Look for Printer Icon on the right side next to "+" to print reports of Swap Points and Other Points.